Friday, August 7, 2009

TR2N!


I am totally psyched about the new tron movie. I was a huge fan of the original, which came out in that most awesome decade, the eighties. I was young, computers were young, and science was the coolest thing in the world to many people.

Jeff Bridges is playing Flynn again, which is awesome. John Hurt has a part, as well. According to Wikipedia, the storyline for the film is: "Sam Flynn (Garrett Hedlund), the tech-savvy 27-year-old son of Kevin Flynn (Jeff Bridges), looks into his father’s disappearance and finds himself pulled into the same world of fierce programs and gladiatorial games where his father has been living for 25 years. Along with Kevin’s loyal confidant (Olivia Wilde), father and son embark on a life-and-death journey across a visually-stunning cyber universe that has become far more advanced and exceedingly dangerous."

I, having been cooped up inside for the last year or so, didn't hear about it til last night when I caught a trailer on Hulu. Anyways, it looks totally awesome, and it will be in 3D, no less. Finally I have something else to look forward to. I've already seen the newest Star Trek about a dozen times, so this will be my chance to see another reload of a favorite from my youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have an opinion? Tell me what you think!